What is cellulite?
Cellulite is made up of loose-floating fat cells that are accumulated under the skin. Cellulite affects more than 85 percent of women in the world. It is most common in thighs, legs, buttocks or stomach. This problem gets worse with age. You can follow simple tips to know how to get rid of cellulite.
Causes of cellulite
There are different causes of cellulite, but mostly it appears due to following reasons.
- Genetic factors
- Unhealthy lifestyle
This problem tends to increase with age, so you have to take steps for cellulite removal. Read more to know about how to get rid of cellulite by following simple ways.
How to get rid of cellulite naturally
following are some of the remedies you can use to get rid of cellulite.
Seaweed is a natural remedy to cure cellulite. It is an exfoliating agent that stimulates blood circulation and improves skin texture and also help in the removal of toxins from the body. That, in turn, contributes to reducing the appearance of cellulite.
- Combine three tablespoon of seaweed with one-fourth cup of sea salt and extra virgin olive oil.
- Massage by using this mixture on the affected area for 10 minutes before taking a bath.
- After bath applies some moisturizer to your skin.
- Do this activity for several weeks daily.
- You can also take seaweed bath to reduce cellulite.
- Add little amount odd seaweed in your bathtub.
- Soak it for 20 minutes. Do this twice a week for quick relief.
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar helps to get rid of cellulite. It is rich in minerals like potassium, calcium, and magnesium. These minerals help in flushing toxins out from the body and water retention around the thighs and stomach.
- Make a solution by adding apple cider vinegar to the water and apply it to the affected area.
- You can also add some honey. Apply on the skin and leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it with warm water.
- Do this activity twice a day to get rid of cellulite fast.
- You can also mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and one teaspoon of honey and drink it twice a day on a regular basis.
Juniper oil has detoxifying properties, and it can help to reduce fluid retention, thus actually lessening cellulite.
- Mix the little amount of juniper oil in olive oil.
- Gently Massage the affected area for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Do this activity twice a day for better results.
Cellulite pockets are full of toxins that tend to accumulate in our body. Drink excess of water as it helps to remove all the toxins and harmful compounds out from the body. Thus drinking water is the best way to get rid of cellulite naturally.
This oil helps to improve the blood circulation and break down fat pockets and cellulite. This oil helps in detoxifying the body.
- Mix tangerine oil with olive oil and massage gently on the affected area for 15 minutes.
- Avoid sun exposure for one hour and do this activity twice a day for quick relief.
You can follow these natural home remedies to know how to get rid of cellulite fast. Try to adopt healthy and hygienic habits to eliminate cellulite. Nourish your body with proper nutrition and consume a balanced diet for good health. You can utilize these methods to get rid of cellulite on legs, stomach, and thighs.