Kickboxing is one of the easy and simple ways to lose weight and burn calories and fat. Medications are the tired method to lose weight and most of the people don’t like it. This best way is to do a physical workout to lose the weight. In this scenario kickboxing workout is the physical activity to lose weight. You can also do kickboxing at home or join some kickboxing classes to perform this exercise. Kickboxing is a fun cardio workout that engages every muscle in your body. Kickboxing can tone your arms, abs, shoulders legs and back. In this section we discuss cardio kickboxing workout and its benefits to health.
Cardio Kickboxing Workout Benefits
Kickboxing burns a standard of 500 calories an hour that may reach to 810. Target your arms, abs, thighs, shoulders and butt in one workout. It is also a stress release work out.
Perform each drill continuously without taking rest. When you have finished the last exercise. Rest for 1 to 2 minutes and replicate the full workout one more time. Here in this article, we discuss some cardio kickboxing workout.
This is the straight punch exercise, place the right hand in front and right hand is jabbing.
- Stand straight in this fighting position while forward your right foot.
- Rotate right hip forward by extending right arm.
- Twist forearm so that fist is parallel to the floor at full extension and arm in line with the shoulder.
- Recoil immediately.
Pro tip: jabs are fast, surprise punches, so strike as quickly as possible with control.
Speedbag and Shuffle
- Stay straight and light on your feet with this boxing practice drill.
- Stand straight with you’re hip-width apart and brought your arms up in the front of the chest, elbows out to the sides and hands in the fist. Shuffle side to side and circle your arms rapidly around in each other.
- To make it most efficient and hard, reserve the direction of your circle without losing speed. Do this for 30 seconds.
Punch in a round motion, thrown with the left hand.
- Stand with left foot forward in fighting position.
- Pivot at the ball of your left foot, turning left knee, hip, shoulder, and arm simultaneously as you punch from left to right.
- Convey left forearm parallel to the ground, thumb up; preserve right fist by way of the face.
- Flinch right away and return to combating stance.
Brief tip: to get the pivoting movement correct, think about setting out a cigarette below the ball of your foot.
Back Kick and Knee Strike
Strength up your decrease body and center with this killer punch combination.
- Stand together with your ft collectively, fingers on protecting.
- Bend your left knee in in the direction of your chest, and then increase your left leg at the back of you, pushing out through your left heel, foot flexed.
- Quick bend your knee back in and step down.
- Straight away bend your right knee in the front of your chest, pressing your hips ahead. Repeat for 35 seconds with the left leg, and then 35 seconds with the right leg.
If you want to make this more robust, upload a hop as you transition from the kick to the knee strike.
Horse Stance to Pushup, Pop Up
Tone your complete frame and spike your coronary heart price up with this aerobic-conditioning circulate!
- Start in horse stance along with your toes wider than hip-width aside, knees bent, and feet grew to become out approximately forty-five degrees.
- Bring your palms to protect on, preserving your hips under your shoulders.
- Bend your hips to location your palms on the ground beneath your shoulders.
- Bounce each foot back into a full plank (maintaining your abs in tight). Do a push-up after which jump your toes again into your palms and stand returned up into a horse stance. Repeat as frequently as you can for 1 minute.
Goal your hips and thighs and preserve your heart pumping with this transfer-kicking combination.
- Stand with your feet together, palms on protect.
- Bend your left knee and draw your heel into your body, pivoting your right heel ahead, then simply ‘whip’ your left leg out to the aspect (believe you’re striking a target with your shin and the pinnacle of your foot) extending your leg along with your foot pointed.
- Bend your knee again in and step down to interchange legs and repeat on the right. Trade legs as fast as you may for 30 seconds.
A jab with the heel of the foot, can be carried out with both legs.
Imaginary objectives: knee, groin, chest.
Stand with left foot ahead and fists using the face in fighting stance, then shift your weight to right foot. Deliver left knee as much as the chest, foot flexed, heel close to the glutes.
So by doing these simple exercises you can get maximum benefits from Cardio Kickboxing Workout.